In collaboration with Asker Næringsforening, we invite all 441 companies to a free introduction to sustainability on 17 June at 12. Subsequently, companies can sign up for a six-week course package starting in August. The goal is to contribute to increased sustainability competence in addition to participating companies receiving concrete measures and tools, so that they can work with sustainability in a simple and profitable way. The following courses are offered:
- UN Sustainability Goals, 12 August
- Green growth, 19 August
- Green purchases, 26 August
- Sustainable value chain and circular economy, 2 September
- Green communication and sustainability documentation, 9 September
- New business models, 16 September
You can sign up for the courses individually or all six. The companies that complete all the courses will after the course receive a diploma and they will also have access to Ecofric's sustainability platform for three months when it is launched. We hope to see you on the course For more information about the courses and registration, please see here.